Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma Grace!


In case you didn't know...

I'm ONE!




It's hard to imagine that one year ago today, Jacob and I were at the hospital meeting Emma for the first time. How quickly the time has flown!




We're having a family party for Emma on Saturday afternoon, but here are a few pictures of our celebration today. Enjoy!




The day will be bitter-sweet when she's grown out of her baby cheeks and I won't be able to smooch them all the time!





Cooking up some dinner with my new kitchen set from Mom, Dad, & Luke!




I didn't want to get my new cute shirt messy,






and I frankly didn't know what to think...





but Mom said that I should at least TRY it,

and once I gave it a taste...


I realized how tasty my cake was,




and I tried to eat it all at once!



See how good it looks?

After all the exitement of cooking in my new kitchen, eating cake and ice cream, and playing with Luke, I was ready for a nap!

But it's my birthday, I can cry if I want to....right?

2 comments:

  1. so excited for this. we're preggo w/ our first girl!! :) Can't wait!
    you have a doll! love the pink cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emma Grace! My kids are my best crafts!

    ReplyDelete