Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome!

As many of you know, I have a profile on Facebook that is available for you to view pictures of our family. However, I came to realize that it was hard to keep people up to date on our family, and you also need to have a Facebook profile yourself in order to view my page. So, my new attempt to keep in touch with you all is this....a blog. My hope is that this will be an easier way for me to keep you all posted on what our family is up to, and you will also be able to view pictures and videos that I post.

To view the blog, I think all you have to do is create an account on Google. Then, someone may have to fill me in on this, but there should be a link on the top of this page where you can choose to follow my blog. When you follow the blog, I believe that you will be sent an email whenever it is updated. I would love feedback from everyone as I get into the swing of things to see if this is something that is worth continuing.

I have a 2 year old who is boycotting bedtime, so I'll have to write more later.
Love,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment